Monday, June 19, 2006

Introduction

Welcome to Life Inside a Marriage. I have had it on my heart for quite a while now to do something to help to strengthen today's marriage. I am not a counselor, or a doctor, nor do I have any professional reason to do this, but I feel I have been called by God. So, to what we are called we will be equipped for, right? Well, atleast that is what I am going on. So, I will begin this blog by posting my general thoughts on marriage. Please feel free to posts comments, as I will be eventually compiling these posts to book format. Be aware, however, that if you post a comment on this blog I reserve the right to use it when the book is published. My vision for this book, however is a compilation of many thoughts written down to help equip couples in their marriage. So, please, grab a cup of coffee and share your thoughts with me!

No comments: